[mountainmilers] Re: Cottonwood race Sat, April 12

  • From: jessica leary <leary_jessica@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx" <robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx>, "plolson@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <plolson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, MountainMilers <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 08:48:57 -0800 (PST)

Paula - I may be interested in the Half...I have always wanted to do
this race.  The 1st of March does not work for me...but if you went some time
after that perhaps.  Saturdays I would have to do later in the afternoon.
Anyways, it would be cool if the MMers represented well at this "local" race.

:)
Jessica L.

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 6:02 AM, Christina Robertson
<robertsonpianostudio@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Paula & all,
I'm interested!
Christina