[mountainmilers] Cottonwood race Sat, April 12

  • From: Paula Lynn Olson <plolson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mountain Milers <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 20:54:47 -0700

Hi everyone,
Hope all is well. I am putting a shout out to anyone who might be interested.

I will be running the 10K in the Cottonwood Brian Mickelsen Memorial run in
April.
I would like to get in at least one training run before the race.
Please let me know if you are interested in running the 10K training run with
me.

I don’t really have a date picked out yet. Maybe Saturday March 1?
Let me know what you think...

Event info here: http://cottonwoodaz.gov/parksrec/bmm/

Cheers,
Don't forget to stop by www.mountainmilers.com to see the news and pictures
not covered by these emails.

Unsubscribe at any time by sending unsubscribe in the subject line to
mountainmilers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx