Margie at St. Pats

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:14:32 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Fr. Pat sends his greetings.
He will still be in the hospital for a couple of days, but is feeling better
every day.  He will contact you when he gets home.

If you want to send any messages to me, please do not respond by selecting
reply to"  but send your message to my e-mail address which is marge@stpatz
com .

Thanks to all of you for your support and kind words!
Hugs,
Margie