<MP>Tuesday, 14 August 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:27:48 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
WE HAVE SURPASSED OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS AND NOW HAVE 39!

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1926.
All but 4 seats must be surrendered to the airlines after August 27th.

The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may
have life, and have it abundantly."  ~John 10:10

We can have life and have it more abundantly--spiritual, mental, physical,
abundant life--joyous, powerful life.  These we can have if we follow the
right way.  Not all people will accept from God the gift of an abundant
life, a gift held out free to all.  Not all people care to stretch out a
hand and take it.  God's gift, the richest God has to offer, is the precious
gift of abundant life.  People often turn away from it, reject it, and will
have none of it.  We need not let this be true of us.

I pray that I may hasten to accept the gift of abundant spiritual life.  I
pray that I may live the good life to the best of my ability.

Greg From Pa asks Prayer for his Dear Friend, that she may come back home to
the Catholic Church and to leave the man made Church she is in now. Amy asks
for a special intention for the beginning of another Mission ACTS retreat
preparation, may God bless each and every one of the team and retreatants
that are coming. Don asks prayers for his wife who injured her arm and has
other physical problems.

Henry asks prayers for the complete recovery of his wife who had a serious
fall on her head. Dolly asks prayer for 2 special intentions and for her
friend, that everything will be all right with her health. Luvina requests
prayers for her daughter who will have a further procedure on Friday then
possibly radiation treatments.

Tina asks prayers for healing for a priest friend who is suffering with a
back problem. Marilyn asks prayers for her son as he goes to court to settle
tuition fees for daughter that the judge will see thru the games his ex-wife
is playing. Pray her Medicaid gets approved soon so that she can come back
to her children in the US. Joanne asks prayers for a special intention.

Thelma requests prayers for her cousin who is recovering from cancer, that
his scan will be clear on Thursday. Irene asks prayers for a special
intention. Alphones requests prayers for  her son who is attending his first
day of his classes for 3rd Semester Engineering Course. Jean requests
prayers fro her granddaughter as she enters her senior year of high school.

Mom asks prayers for her daughter to hear and follow God's will regarding
her abusive husband and their marriage. Debbie  asks prayers for a special
intention. Mother asks prayers for daughter who is looking to buy a house,
that God will find the right house for her.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.