<MP>Monday, 13 August 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:05:12 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
WE HAVE PASSED OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS AND NOW HAVE 39!

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1926.
All but 4 seats must be surrendered to the airlines after August 27th.

The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"So we can say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be
afraid. What can anyone do to me?'"  ~Hebrews 13:6

We can make it a daily practice to review our character.  We can take our
character in relation to our daily life, to our dear ones, our friends, our
acquaintances and our work.  Each day we can try to see where God wants us
to change.  We can plan how best each fault can be eradicated or each
mistake be corrected.  We need never be satisfied with a comparison with
those around us.  We can strive toward a better life as our ultimate goal.
God is our helper through weakness to power, through danger to security,
through fear and worry to peace and serenity.

I pray that I may make real progress toward a better life.  I pray that I
may never be satisfied with my present state.

Pat asks prayers for several intentions. Marge requests prayers for her
daughter to find a teaching job close to home. JaniceMarie asks prayers for
herself and family as the mediation of law suit takes place August 16th.
Brian thanks God in prayer for helping him stay away from the unhealthy
relationships that were draining him of his mental, emotional & spiritual
wellbeing.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.