<MP>Sunday, 12 August 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 19:47:29 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
WE HAVE SURPASSED OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS AND NOW HAVE 39!

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1926.
All but 4 seats must be surrendered to the airlines after August 27th.

The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you
with my eye upon you."  ~Psalm 32:8

If we believe that God's grace has saved us, then we can believe that God is
meaning to keep us in the way that we should go.  Even a human rescuer would
not save us from drowning only to place us in other deep and dangerous
waters.  Rather, he would place us on dry land, there to restore us.  God,
who is our rescuer, would certainly do this and even more.  God can complete
the task God sets out to do  God will not throw us overboard.  We can depend
on God.

I pray that I may trust God to keep me in the way.  I pray I may rely on God
not to let me go.

Mom asks prayers for son, recently diagnosed with MS. Bee asks prayers that
her eyesight may improve. Heather asks prayers for her son who was killed in
an auto accident and whose Birthday is August 15th, and for his family as
well. Jo Ann requests prayers for a rapid recovery for her granddaughter.

Jo Ann requests prayers for her granddaughter who is getting married and
prayers that God will bless this union. Jeannine requests prayers for her
mother who continues to battle lung cancer. Connie asks prayers of
thanksgiving for her grandchildren being accepted into a new school. Sister
Judeanne asks prayers that her mother will continue to recover and will be
able to walk better. A member requests prayers for several special
intentions.