<MP>Wednesday, 15 August 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:48:39 -0500

J O I N    S I S T E R    J O S E L D A    A N D    M E

A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land - 04-15 November 2007!
WE HAVE PASSED OUR GOAL OF 36 TRAVELERS.

Land only price (meet us in the Holy Land) is $1926.
All but 4 seats must be surrendered to the airlines after August 27th.

The brochure and full information, including hotel links, is on-line.
Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

If you will be joining us, let me know as soon as you can so I can keep
track of the group!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them."
~Matthew 18:20

"Where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them." When
God finds two or three of us in union, who only want God's will to be done,
who want only to serve God, God has a plan that can be revealed to them. The
grace of God can come to people who are together in one place with one
accord.  A union like this is miracle-working. God is able to use such
people.  Only good can come through such consecrated people, brought
together in unified groups for a single purpose and of a single mind.

I pray that I may be part of a unified group.  I pray that I may contribute
my share to its consecrated purpose.

Neil asks prayers to lift wife's depression and relieve her severe physical
pain. A mother requests prayers for her son who is getting married on
Saturday by a minister. Brenda requests prayers for her father who is
undergoing surgery today. Holly asks prayers for the son of a friend, who
has gotten in with the wrong group of kids.

Helen-Ann needs financial and other resources to immediately repair her
house to move there. Bud requests prayers for his sister who lost one
teenage daughter to suicide and estranged the other. A mother asks for
prayers for her son who will begin his first day back to school tomorrow to
begin his junior year of college, that the Lord will direct him and help him
to balance school and work, keeping God in the center of it all. Johanna
asks prayers for her husband who will be having hand surgery on Monday that
it will be successful and God will watch over him.