<MP>Thursday, 28 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:22:34 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

H A P P Y    C H R I S T M A S     S E A S O N !

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Holy New Year. Visit my
Web Site for my Christmas Card to you, photos of our Christmas Masses and
concert, Windows Desktop Wallpaper and more!

      www.frpat.com/

You may wish to refer our daily Morning Prayer and This Weekend Posts to
those who received new computers for Christmas!

      www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm

S P E C I A L    T H A N K S

Special thanks to those of you who have sent e-mail Christmas greetings and
made donations to our Web Ministry. Your generosity is inspiring and it
helps with software, web hosting, bandwidth, domain names, equipment and
much more.  Thanks so very much!

     From Father Pat Umberger

Jesus said to Thomas,  'Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed
are those who have not seen and yet have come to believe.' ~John 20:29

Although unseen, the Lord is always near to those who believe in God, trust
in God and depend on God for the strength to meet the challenges of life.
Although veiled from mortal sight, God's strength is always available to us
whenever we humbly ask for it.  The feeling that God is with us need not
depend on any passing mood of ours.  We can try to be always conscious of
God's power and love in our lives.

I pray that I may feel that God is not too far away to depend on for help. I
pray that I may feel confident of God's readiness to give me the power that
I need.

Jo Ann requests prayers for special intentions for her son and his family
and prayers of thanksgiving  for prayers answered during the past year. A
member asks for prayers that her daughter will not leave the Catholic Faith
to marry. Brenda asks prayers for someone who has cancer, that she may be
healed by God. Kat asks prayers for a son who has autism.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm