<MP>Friday, 29 December 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:42:12 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is
also dead."  ~James 2:26

Work and prayer are the two forces which can gradually make a better world.
We can work for the betterment of ourselves and other people. Faith without
works is dead.  But all work with people can be based on prayer.  If we pray
before we speak or try to help, it can make us more effective.  Prayer is
the force behind our work.  Prayer is based on faith that God is working
with us and through us.  We can believe that nothing is impossible in human
relationships, if we depend on the help of God.

I pray that my life may be balanced between prayer and work.  I pray that I
may not work without prayer or pray without work.

Valerie asks prayers for special intentions for friend retiring. Joanna asks
for prayers for a friend who is struggling with his own issues. Member asks
for prayers that everyone have a Happy, Healthy and Holy New Year - God
Bless. Mary Anne asks prayers for her brother-in-law who has prostate
cancer. A lady requests prayers for a friend who has a serious illness---for
healing and peace. Glenda asks prayers for a special intention. Carmen asks
prayers for a special intention.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm