<MP>Thursday, 25 October 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:22:56 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

H O L Y    L A N D    P I L G R I M A G E
Two Seats now available!

Were you interested in the Holy Land Pilgrimage, but moved too slowly.  Has
your situation changed. Gary e-mailed me today to let me know he now has two
more seats for the 04-16 November Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.  Call
Pentecost Tours if you're interested:  800 713-9800.  The Brochure is
available at my Web Site:  www.frpat.com

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R   I N T E N T I O N S
We'll pray for your Intentions in the Holy Land!

We'll be happy to take your prayer intentions with us to the Holy Land and
pray for you and your intentions at our daily Masses and at the many
Churches and Holy Site's we'll visit.  Just follow the link from
www.frpat.com to send your Intention with us!

     From Father Pat Umberger

Blessed Antônio de Sant?Anna Galvão (1739-1822)
Born in Guarantingueta near São Paulo (Brazil), Antônio attended the Jesuit
seminary in Belem but later decided to become a Franciscan friar. He was a
preacher, confessor and porter. He remained active in the Church and helped
establish an Order of Sisters.  For more, follow this link:

"What profit did you get then form the things of which you are now ashamed?"
~ Romans 6:19-23

Jesus said to His disciples: "I have come to set the earth on fire, and how
I wish it were already blazing!" ~  Luke 12:49-53

With wildfires blazing in California, we know well how quickly fire spreads!
Pope Benedict XVI says," When Jesus talks about fire, he means in the first
place his own Passion." Being Christian we can entrust ourselves to this
burning fire and help it spread throughout the world!

I pray that I can abandon sinful ways and allow myself to cleansed by the
fire of Christ's love.  I pray that I may allow the Passion of Christ to
touch me that I may spread the fire of that love.