<MP>Thursday, 20 July 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:58:14 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

Back again!
I'm back from spending a few days up North in Wisconsin with my support
group.  It was a wonderfully relaxing time.  We spent time on the lake, on
the pontoon boat, etc.  It was great to celebrate Mass every morning with my
brother priests and those who live around the lake.  Thanks so much for your
prayers on our behalf.  You have been very much in my prayers, too.  Special
thanks to Margie for sending Morning Prayer these past two days.

Then Jesus told his disciples, "If any want to become my followers, let them
deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."
~Matthew 16:24

..=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

We can follow through with God's guidance as best we can.  We can leave the
results to him.  We can do this obediently and faithfully with no question
that if the working out of the guidance is left in God's hands, the results
will be all right.  We can believe that the guidance God gives us has
already been worked out by him to produce the required results according to
our case and in our circumstances.
We can follow God's guidance according to our conscience.  God has knowledge
of our individual lives and characters, our capabilities and weaknesses.

..=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may live according to the dictates of my conscience.  I pray
that I may leave the results to God.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.