<MP>Wednesday, 20 July 2006

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:30:09 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Date: 07/14/06 13:54:02

Subject: Wednesday, 19 July 2006

..=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

..=:  S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"Jesus said to her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" She
said, "No one, sir." And Jesus said, "Neither do I condemn you. Go your way,
and from now on do not sin again."  ~John 8:10-11

...=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

To God, a miracle of change in a person's life is only a natural happening.
But it is a natural happening operated by spiritual forces. There is no
miracle in personalities too marvelous to be an every day happening.
Miracles happen when we are guided and strengthened by God. Marvelous
changes in our natures can happen so simply, and yet they are free from all
other agency than the grace of God.  These miracles have often been prepared
for by days and months of longing for something better.  They are
accompanied by a real desire to conquer self and to surrender our lives to
God.

...=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may expect miracles in my life and in the lives of others.  I
pray that I may change and help others to do so as well.

..=: S C R I P T U R E S   A N D   S A I N T   O F   T H E   D A Y :=

..=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

..=:  A    D A I L Y    B L E S S I N G  :=.

.