<MP>Thursday, 04 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:11:00 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

O F F    T O    M E X I C O    C I T Y

I'll be leaving for Mexico City and Guadalupe with two priests from our
Diocese.  We'll be there from 08-19 January. If you'd like us to remember
your intentions in our daily prayers, at our daily Mass, at Guadalupe and
the many Churches we'll visit in Mexico City and the area, just fill out and
submit the form at my Web Site.  Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I
will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am
gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my
yoke is easy, and my burden is light."  ~Matthew 11:28-30

I can believe that fundamentally all is well.  Good things can happen to me.
I believe that God cares for me and will provide for me.  I need not try to
plan ahead.  I know that the way will unfold, step by step.  I can leave
tomorrow's burden to God, because God is the great burden-bearer.  God only
expects me to carry my one-day's share.

I pray that I may not try to carry the burden of the universe on my
shoulders.  I pray that I may be satisfied to do my share each day

Sharon asks prayers that her daughter & husband seek the help they need to
be the best people they can be and that their marriage will be healed.
Helen-Ann gives prayer of thanksgiving for finding silver ring which was
lost. Joan asks prayers for a special intention.

Kathleen asks prayers for a special intention. A member asks for God's help
and guidance in losing weight to improve her health. Marisa asks for prayers
for herself that all skin biopsies will be normal and that God will continue
to heal her body.

Martha requests pray for herself, her daughter, and their friend who'll be
traveling to Mexico next week. Member Sandy is requesting prayers for her
friend, neighbor and friend's husband - all who have cancer. Sher asks
prayers for a special intention. Jean asks for prayers for her husband who
has Metastatic Melanoma.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.