<MP>Wednesday, 03 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:20:02 -0600

O F F    T O    M E X I C O    C I T Y

I'll be leaving for Mexico City and Guadalupe with two priests from our
Diocese.  We'll be there from 08-19 January. If you'd like us to remember
your intentions in our daily prayers, at our daily Mass, at Guadalupe and
the many Churches we'll visit in Mexico City and the area, just fill out and
submit the form at my Web Site.  Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R S   T O   G U A D A L U P E

I'll be heading for Mexico City and Guadalupe on 08 January with two priest
friends.  We'll be happy to remember your prayer intentions when we visit
Guadalupe, at our daily Mass and at the many Churches we'll visit.  Just
submit your intention using the handy form linked from: www.frpat.com

S O R R Y

Sorry about sending January 9th's Morning Prayer to you earlier today. I
forwarded all the Morning Prayer posts during the time we'll be in Mexico to
our Pastoral Minister Margie, so she can send them each day.  I
inadvertently left the list-server e-mail address on the form, and it was
sent to everybody!  Aren't you glad I didn't do that with all twelve?

     From Father Pat Umberger

"O LORD, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are
all the work of your hand."  ~Isaiah 64:8

I can be renewed.  I can be remade.  In this I need God's help.  God's
spirit can flow through me and, in flowing through me, it can sweep away all
the bitter past.  I can take heart.  The way can open for me.
Each day can unfold something good, as long as I am trying to live the I
believe God wants me to live.

I pray that I may be taught, but as a child would be taught.  I pray that I
may never question God's plans, but accept them gladly.

Jan request prayers for the safety of her two Great Nephews stationed in
Iraq. Sheila asks prayers for two people as the face current health
problems.  Nancy from PA requests prayers for Fr. Pat and his fellow priests
as they travel to Mexico that they may have a safe and blessed trip.

Joan asks for prayers for a friend who committed suicide, and for his wife.
Marilyn asks for prayers for step-daughter who has cancer  of colon, ovary
and liver - her fourth bout w/cancer. Marilyn asks prayers for a special
intention. A member asks for prayers for her granddaughter that she will
make some new friends.

Genny asks prayers for a special intention. Anna asks prayers for a special
intention. Terence asks prayers for a special intention. Steven asks prayers
for a special intention.