<MP>Friday, 05 January 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:04:59 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

O F F    T O    M E X I C O    C I T Y

I'll be leaving for Mexico City and Guadalupe with two priests from our
Diocese.  We'll be there from 08-19 January. If you'd like us to remember
your intentions in our daily prayers, at our daily Mass, at Guadalupe and
the many Churches we'll visit in Mexico City and the area, just fill out and
submit the form at my Web Site.  Just follow the link from: www.frpat.com

S E N D    Y O U R    P R A Y E R S   T O   G U A D A L U P E

I'll be heading for Mexico City and Guadalupe on 08 January with two priest
friends.  We'll be happy to remember your prayer intentions when we visit
Guadalupe, at daily Mass and at the many Churches we'll visit.  Just submit
your intention using the handy form linked from: www.frpat.com

E P I P H A N Y    W A L L P A P E R

Epiphany is just around the corner.  Get some very cute Epiphany Windows
Desktop Background Wallpaper at the Web Site.  Just follow the link from:
www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"'May they prosper who love you.  Peace be within your walls, and security
within your towers.'  For the sake of my relatives and friends I will say,
'Peace be within you.'  For the sake of the house of the LORD our God, I
will seek your good."  ~Psalm 122:6-9

I believe that God's presence can bring peace and that peace, like a
quiet-flowing river, can cleanse all irritants away.  In these quiet times,
God can teach me how to rest my nerves.  I need not be afraid.
I can learn how to relax.  When I am relaxed, God's strength can flow into
me.  I can be at peace.

I pray for that peace which passes all understanding.  I pray for that peace
which the world can neither give nor take away.

Don asks prayers for a friend who lives with an alcoholic. Joanne requests
prayers for her brother-in-law who is being evaluated for a heart
transplant. Mary asks for prayers for her co-worker and friend whose husband
has just been diagnosed with cancer and awaits more test results. Brian asks
for prayer support for his friend who has who has lung, liver, stomach, and
bone cancers, that The Lord takes him into His care. Jim asks prayers for a
friend's son who is having a difficult heart transplant.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.