<MP>Sunday, 26 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:12:06 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes!

2007 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!  Just follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."  ~Mark 4:23

"He that has eyes to see, let him see."  To the seeing eye, the world is
good.  We can pray for a seeing eye, to see the purpose of God in everything
good.  We can pray for enough faith to see God's care in God's dealings with
us.  We can try to see how God has brought us safely through our past life
so that now we can be of use in the world.  With the eyes of faith we can
see God's care and purpose everywhere.

I pray that I may have a seeing eye.  I pray that with the eye of faith, I
may see God's purpose everywhere.

Luvina gives praise for the birth of a beautiful grandson on Tuesday and
asks prayers for various situations within the family. Nancy asks for
prayers for her brother to turn from his addictions to a life led by Faith.
Frank asks prayers for favorable results from his tests and exams by his
doctors.

A member requests prayers for comfort during the holiday season because of
many personal losses. A mother asks prayers for her son that he surmounts a
great obstacle. Marian asks prayers for three intentions. Pam requests
prayer for a friend who has lost both her mother and brother in the past two
months, that she and her family be strengthened and comforted in this
difficult time.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm