<MP>Saturday, 25 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:50:56 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in you my soul takes
refuge; in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge, until the destroying
storms pass by."  ~Psalm 57:1

"My soul is restless until it finds its rest in Thee."  A river flows on,
until it loses itself in the sea.  Our spirits long for rest in the Spirit
of God.  We can yearn to realize a peace, a rest, a satisfaction that we
have never found in the world or its pursuits.  Some of us are not conscious
of our need, and can shut the doors of our spirits against the Spirit of
God.  That makes it difficult for us to find true peace.

I pray that I may feel the divine unrest.  I pray that my soul may find its
rest in God.

Nancy from PA requests prayers for two cousins who are sisters and are
estranged from one another that God may work within their hearts to bring
them back together.  For the safety of hunters and travelers.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm