<MP>Sunday, 19 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:57:30 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

T H A N K S G I V I N G    P A G E

Be sure to visit our Thanksgiving Page.  You'll find our Thanksgiving Day
card to you, along with:

   *Thanksgiving Stories by Garrison Keillor and Louisa Mae Alcott
   * The History and Myths of Thanksgiving
   *Lots of Thanksgiving Recipes, including some from my Cook Book!
   *Thanksgiving coloring sheets, games, graphics, songs and much more.
   *The Thanksgiving Proclamation
   *Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes!
   *Thanksgiving Paper Chains
   *Send a Thanksgiving Card

Use the easy online referral system to recommend this special page to family
members and friends!

Just follow the link from:

      www.frpat.com

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes!

2006 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2007.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!

       www.stpatz.com

"I lift up my eyes to the hills-- from where will my help come?  My help
comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth."  ~Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift up my eyes to the hills-- from where will my help come?"  We can try
to raise our thoughts from the depths of some of the sordid, mean and impure
things of the earth to the heights of goodness, decency and beauty.  We can
train our insight by trying to take the higher view.  We can train it more
and more until distant heights become more familiar. The heights of the
Lord, the source of our help, can become nearer and dearer, and the false
values of the earth can seem farther away.

I pray that I may not keep my eyes forever downcast.  I pray that I may set
my sights on higher things.

Beryl asks prayers that her husband can be healed without going through
surgery and that they can pay our house off so they can be without financial
burden. Jo Ann requests prayers for a special intention for her son and his
family. Tom asks for prayers for finding employment after suddenly being
told his services were no longer needed.

Sharon requests for prayer because of cancer named Glioblashtoma which is
rare and something that can kill in a few months. Laurie asks prayers for
her husband that needs a new job. Lynn, a member asks for prayers for
strength from God ...she asks for his help in making difficult decisions in
her life.

Melinda requests prayers for a friend who is having a premature baby. Sister
asking for prayers for brother who had his bladder removed because of cancer
that he recover and continue to improve. Mindy requests prayers for a friend
who had knee replacement surgery.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm