<MP>Saturday, 18 November 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:11:42 -0600

R A F F L E    C A L E N D A R
$16,800 in Prizes!

2006 Adesse Raffle Calendars are now available!  There are daily drawings
from 01 January-31 December 2006.  Calendars are $25. You'll be a winner
because you'll be helping our parish . . . and you might win a prize as
well!  If you're interested, just visit our Parish Web Site to see the
calendar, prizes and more . . . and fill out the easy form there and we'll
save some for you!

       www.stpatz.com

"No one after lighting a lamp hides it under a jar, or puts it under a bed,
but puts it on a lamp stand, so that those who enter may see the light."
~Luke 8:16

"No one after lighting a lamp hides it under a jar, or puts it under a bed,
but puts it on a lamp stand, so that those who enter may see the light." The
glory of the Lord shines in the beauty of our character.  It is risen in us,
even though we can realize it only in part.  "Now you see as in a glass
darkly, but later we will see face to face."  The glory of the Lord is too
dazzling for mortals to see fully on earth. But some of God's glory is risen
in us when we try to reflect that light in our lives.

I pray that I may try to be a reflection of God's light.  I pray that some
of its rays may shine in my life.

Mary requests prayers for her mom who is 88 and had serious surgery, which
affected her heart.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm