<MP>Sunday, 18 February 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 19:20:59 -0600

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

"To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul.  O my God, in you I trust; do not let me
be put to shame."  ~Psalm 25:1-2

I can link up my frail nature with God's limitless power.  I can link my
life with God's force for good in the world.  It is not the passionate
appeal that gains God's attention as much as the quiet placing of our
difficulties and worries in God's hands.  So I can trust God like a child
who places its tangled skein of wool in the hands of a loving mother to
unravel.  We can please God more by our unquestioning confidence than by
imploring God for help.

I pray that I may put all my difficulties in God's hands and leave them
there.  I pray that I may fully trust God to take care of them.

James asks prayers for his daughter who has struggled with anorexia
nervosa-OCD for twenty years and is now having secondary complications. Bart
asks prayers for a friend to overcome cancer. Janice asks for prayers for
her son & daughter-in-law who found out their unborn child had died 2 weeks
ago.

Ray asks for prayers for her sister and her daughter who are both going
through a difficult time in their lives and need your prayerful support. A
member asks for prayers for a special intention. Mary ask prayers for her
unemployed bipolar son that he seek treatment and find a job.

Teresa asks prayers for a step-son who was in a car accident and is
currently in a coma. Kevin asks prayers for his friend's mom who has just
been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, that God will ease the pain. Kris asks
prayers for her husband who has cancer that has resurfaced.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.