<MP>Sunday, 04 April 2010

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 17:22:12 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

I R E L A N D    2 0 1 0
THERE ARE NOW 37 REGISTERED PILGRIMS.
About 10 MORE SPACES AVAILABLE, UP TO 7 FROM LA CROSSE.
$2799 from O'Hare, $2859 from La Crosse
SHEET ARE NOW ONLINE! - SIGN UP NOW!
be a non-stop flight on American Airlines from O'Hare to Dublin. 18 or fewer
seats from La Crosse are available. If you're interested visit my Web Site
and sign up for informational e-mails.  www.frpat.com

St. Isidore of Seville (560?-636)
The 76 years of Isidore's life were a time of conflict and growth for the
Church in Spain. The Visigoths had invaded the land a century and a half
earlier and shortly before Isidore's birth they set up their own capital.
They were Arians-Christians who said Christ was not God. Thus Spain was
split in two: One people (Catholic Romans) struggled with another (Arian
Goths). Isidore reunited Spain, making it a center of culture and learning,
a teacher and guide for other European countries whose culture was also
threatened by barbarian invaders. Born in Cartagena of a family that
included three other saints, he was educated (severely) by his elder
brother, whom he succeeded as bishop of Seville.

For more, follow this link:

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad. ~Psalm 118

Then the other disciple also went in, the one who had arrived at the tomb
first, and he saw and believed. For they did not yet understand the
Scripture that he had to rise from the dead. ~John 20:1-9

Life has overcome death. Light has overcome the darkness.  Jesus Christ is
Risen. The hopes of so many have been fulfilled. And we are given the gift
of a life that will never end, of forgiveness of our sins and the promise of
the Holy Spirit to help us follow God's call every day of our lives!
Alleluia!

I pray that I may rejoice in the Resurrection of my Lord.  I pray that I may
help carry on His work by using his gifts to help me follow in His
footsteps.

.=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

Nancy requests healing prayers for God's Grace to be with her Mother who is
fighting multiple health problems and losing hope. Steven asks prayers for
Fr. Pat, for the continued grace, strength and Love to reflect Gods love to
us all. that we too may follow his example

<MP>Morning Prayer is free, and is
Copyright XXM Father Pat Umberger,
a priest of the Diocese of La Crosse