<MP>Monday, 23 October 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 23:05:41 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

P I L G R I M A G E    P H O T O S
Fatima, Lourdes & Spain 2006

Visit my Web Site for some great pictures from our recent Pilgrimage to
Fatima, Lourdes and Spain. You might want to sign up for the information
e-mail list for the Holy Land 2007 as well.  Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

N O V E M B E R
We pray for those who have died.

Visit our special November Pages for All Saints Day, All Souls Day and the
Mexican Day of the Dead.  Read about the Catholic view of Cremation. Read
about some of the dangers of the Occult and follow the link to read about
how Halloween can be redeemed!

       www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"For I tell you that many prophets and kings desired to see what you see,
but did not see it, and to hear what you hear, but did not hear it."  ~Luke
10:24

Though it may seem a paradox, we can believe in spiritual forces which we
cannot see more than in material things which we can see, if we are going to
truly live.  Between one human being and another only spiritual forces can
suffice to keep them in harmony.  These spiritual forces we know, because we
can see their results although we cannot see them.  A changed life--a new
personality--results from the power of unseen spiritual forces working in us
and through us.

I pray that I may believe in the unseen.  I pray that I may be convinced by
the results of the unseen which I do see.

Debbie asks for prayers for a friend's father who suffered a stroke today,
is bleeding in the brain and not expected to pull through according to the
doctors.  Please pray for someone whose husband, 5-year-old daughter and 2
1/2-week-old son were killed by a drunk driver. Joan asks prayers as she
struggles with an addiction, that she may hand it over to God and follow the
12 Steps.

Sheila asks prayers for a friend experiencing a profound crisis. Debbie asks
prayers for her friend who was just diagnosed with breast cancer and is
scheduled for surgery on Tuesday. Helen-Ann asks prayers for a special
intention. Nancy from PA requests prayers for her son-in-law that he may
find a good paying job that will give him much joy and satisfaction as well
as provide good benefits for him and his family.

Tom is requesting prayers for the acquisition of a new position and the sale
of his house. Patricia asks prayers for a special intention. Bonnie asks
prayers for her husband, that the doctors are able to stabilize his health
and successfully treat his cancer. Betty asks prayers for her mother who
passed away, and for the needs of her father. Susie asks prayers for a
beloved bishop who is very ill.

Mom asks prayers for daughter who has blood clot in artery of shoulder. Jim
asks for prayers for return of a lost wallet.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm