<MP>Tuesday, 24 October 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:18:35 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

P I L G R I M A G E    P H O T O S
Fatima, Lourdes & Spain 2006

Visit my Web Site for some great pictures from our recent Pilgrimage to
Fatima, Lourdes and Spain. You might want to sign up for the information
e-mail list for the Holy Land 2007 as well.  Just follow the link from:

       www.frpat.com

N O V E M B E R
We pray for those who have died.

Visit our special November Pages for All Saints Day, All Souls Day and the
Mexican Day of the Dead.  Read about the Catholic view of Cremation. Read
about some of the dangers of the Occult and follow the link to read about
how Halloween can be redeemed!

       www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that has
been given you in Christ Jesus, for in every way you have been enriched in
him, in speech and knowledge of every kind-- just as the testimony of Christ
has been strengthened among you-- so that you are not lacking in any
spiritual gift as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ."  ~1
Corinthians 1:4-7

The grace of God is an assurance against all evil.  It holds out security to
the believing soul.  The grace of God means safety in the midst of evil.  We
can be kept unspotted by the world through the power of God's grace.  We can
have a new life of power.  But only in close contact with the grace of God
in its power realized.  In order to realize it and benefit from it, we can
have daily quiet communion with God, so that the power of God's grace will
come unhindered into your soul.

I pray that I may be kept from evil by the grace of God.  I pray that
henceforth I will try to keep myself more unspotted by the world.

Abby asks prayers for the peaceful repose of her mother's soul who passed
away two years ago on October 23. Jim asks prayers for sister who has cancer
for the second time. Dennis requests prayers for his family who is in
special need of numerous prayers right now.

Eileen asks prayer for her friend who is going through treatment for
pancreatic cancer, and for his family. A member requests prayers for her son
in law's mother who has lung, brain, liver and groin cancer. May the good
Lord heal her brother, and may she find the financial means to settle the
hospital and medication bills. Lord, please give her the strength to carry
on.

Virginia asks prayers for a special intention. Connie asks prayers for her
mother who is having surgery Tuesday, that the doctors hands be guided by
our Lord. Charles asks for prayers for the sale of his home and improvement
in his finances. Cindy asks prayers for a special intention.

Melinda asks prayers for 2 special intentions. Nancy asks prayers for a
young man who is struggling with addiction and for those who are supporting
his recovery. Alphones from India asks prayers for her twin sons to do well
in their I Semester B.Com and B.E examination which is being conducted next
week. Marilyn asks prayers for a special intention.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm