<MP>Sunday, 22 October 2006

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:14:13 -0500

I N    N O V E M B E R
We pray for those who have died.

Visit our special November Pages for All Saints Day, All Souls Day and the
Mexican Day of the Dead.  Read about the Catholic view of Cremation. Read
about some of the dangers of the Occult and follow the link to read about
how Halloween can be redeemed!

     From Father Pat Umberger

"If you had faith the size of a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry
tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it would obey you.'"  ~Luke
17:6

Day by day we can slowly build up an unshakable faith in God and in God's
ability to give us all the help we need.  By having these quiet times each
morning, we can start each day with a renewing our faith, until it becomes
almost a part of us and a strong habit.  We can keep furnishing the quiet
places of our souls with all the furniture of faith.  We can try to fill our
thoughts each day with all that is harmonious and good, beautiful and
enduring.

I pray that I may build a house in my soul for the spirit of God to dwell
in.  I pray that I may come at last to an unshakable faith.

Karen asks prayers for her husband who needs employment and strengthening in
his spirit. A member requests prayers for a wheelchair-bound young adult,
who has suffered a severe head injury. Agnes asks prayers for a special
intention.

Verda asks prayers for her friend, her sister and her sister-in-law all who
have cancer. Marisa asks for prayers for herself that all biopsies taken
will be benign. JaniceMarie asks prayers for her husband who died this past
week that he may rest in the arms of Christ Jesus and our Divine Mother.

Lil ask prayer for her daughter, that she would find employment. Tom and Dee
asks prayers for a special intention.  Marilynn asks prayers for a special
intention.  Mary Anne asks prayers for two special intentions.

   www.stpatz.com/prayers.htm