<MP>Friday, 06 July 2007

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:20:07 -0500

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     from Father Pat Umberger

J O I N    M E
A great Pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
04-15 November 2007
Early Sign-up Discount ends on 27 July.
Sign up now and save $100!

Now is a great time to sign up! The brochure and full information, including
hotel links, is on-line.
We'll renew our Baptismal Promises at the Jordan River, where Jesus was
Baptized by John.  We'll renew our marriage vows and pray for any deceased
husbands and wives at Cana in Galilee where Jesus attended a wedding with
his Mother and turned water into wine.  We'll take a boat ride on the Sea of
Galilee.  We'll even have a chance to visit Masada and to swim in the Dead
Sea. We'll visit the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem too, and see the Dead Sea
Scrolls.  You'll never read Scripture in the same way after this wonderful
Pilgrimage! Follow the link from:  www.frpat.com

     From Father Pat Umberger

"Ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete."  ~John 16:24

"Ask and you will receive."  We need not let ourselves think that we cannot
do something useful or that we never will be able to accomplish a useful
task.  The fact is that we can do practically anything in the field of human
relationships, if we are willing to call on God's supply of strength.  The
supply may not be immediately available, because we may not be entirely
ready to receive it, but it will surely come when we are properly prepared
for it.  As we grow spiritually, a feeling of being plentifully supplied by
God's strength will possess us and we will be able to accomplish many useful
things.

=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may claim God's supply of strength by my faith in God.  I pray
that I shall be given to me when I am ready to receive it.

Neil asks prayers for a special intention. Peg asks for prayers that her
total hip replacement surgery goes well next week and that hubbie Tom is
especially blessed for all of his love and devotion during this difficult
time. Joe in GA asks for prayers for two friends that their doctors will
find cures for their life threatening diseases.

Katie asks for prayers for her premature newborn weighting under 2lbs. Helen
asks prayers for a special intention. Pat asks prayers for financial
blessings and success of all the financial  and property deals. Helen-Ann
asks prayers for a special intention.

A.J. Russell, ed. Forward to friends,
but please leave this tag intact.