[moneytalks] Re: New Beta Available

  • From: "TERRIE TERLAU" <tterlau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:25:50 -0500

To get the beta, field test, copy of Money Talks,
go to www.aph.org/beta
and follow the directions.
Here is what you will do as you follow the directions:
read the general license information and click yes.
On the next screen, click the link for Money Talks. On the next screen,
click the download link.

The software is beta, not final.
Hope this helps.
Terrie

Mary T. (Terrie) Terlau, Ph.D.
Adult Life Project Leader
Department of Educational and Technical Research
American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY 40206
Phone:  (502) 899-2381
Toll-free: (800) 223-1839 ext. 381
Fax: (502) 899-2269
Email: tterlau@xxxxxxx

>>> peteseastream@xxxxxxxxxxx 02/21/05 04:25PM >>>
Hi,
Somewhere along the line I subscribed to your newsletter, but I have
lost
track of the site for the check register.  Please send me a link.  I
use WE
4.5 and really want a copy of the finished product.

Thanks,

Pete Sjostrom
Sacramento, Calif.