[moneytalks] Re: New Beta Available

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:30:42 -0400

Rob,

Since some others on the Money Talks list indicated that they had no
problem, and since I did not want to risk using ignore, I went to the APH
web site over the weekend.  I successfully downloaded and installed the
latest version directly from the web site.  I recently started using
ZoneAlarm (from download.com), and I also have my system set for automatic
updates from Microsoft, so I didn't want to spend time on dealing with too
many variables that might have caused conflicts.  Thanks for your response
and your good work on software development at APH.

Mike Justice.
www.MPNHome.net