[modeleng] Re: steam boiler

  • From: The Sheppard Residence <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:36:59 +0100

Wilfried,

I have six photos of the boiler, each about 0.5MB.

I have not amended them in any way, so they are big files, but full of
detail!

I have uploaded them to my server.  Please feel free to save them to
your computer so that you can look at them at your leisure.

You can find them at
http://www.wsheppard.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/donington_boiler/IMG_4124.JPG
http://www.wsheppard.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/donington_boiler/IMG_4125.JPG
http://www.wsheppard.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/donington_boiler/IMG_4126.JPG