[modeleng] steam boiler

  • From: "Wilfried Vermeiren" <vermeiren.wilfried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:04:34 +0200

Hi,
At the Midlands ME there was at the stand of the Steamboat association a
"new" type of boiler on show. It is a yarrow with instead of the usual
straight tubes a series of coils. Looks awfully complicated when you see it
but in my, and the builders opinion very effective. Thanks to "Funnel", the
builder and Alan I could put up some pictures of it on my pages under the
heading "Boiler"

I know you hear me coming but I would be very interested to hear some
comments of those who actually saw the boiler at the Midlands ME or from
those who take trouble to have a look at the pictures.

Regards

Wilfried Vermeiren

http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried