[modeleng] Re: sprockets

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:56:10 +0100

That sounds like an interesting project.

I reckon that the lock is one of those jobs that appears tricky at first
glance, but once you come to think about it, a real simple solution will
present itself.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.