[modeleng] Re: [modeleng]Progress

  • From: "Jeff Dayman" <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:46:46 -0400

Good luck Bob.

These days it's often cheaper and less annoying to junk a problem PC rather
than go through the aggravation of dealing with the PC repair and spec
jargon and the purveyors of it.

If you have a CD burner it's easy to back up your files so they don't get
lost when servicing the machine.

PC repair guys often just wipe the hard drive (format it) and reload all the
software rather than sorting through it, even though you may ask them not
to.

Cheers, Jeff Dayman Waterloo Ontario Canada