[modeleng] Re: Workshops

  • From: "Jeff Dayman" <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:34:15 -0500

Hi Al and Wilfried,

Using ex containers and mobile offices can and does work well, but I suggest
anyone thinking of using them check their local bylaws before buying one.
Several people I know here have bought them and had to get rid of them when
neighbours complained, and the bylaw officers were called. There is a local
bylaw here against them unless you have high fences and lots of property
area. Our local bylaws are concerned about having a certain ratio of
building area vs open area.

Cheers, Jeff Dayman Waterloo Ontario Canada