[modeleng] Re: No new topic ?

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:42:50 +0100

Get well soon guys. I have been soooooo busy with my daughters birthday
party. We had a 71/4 GWR13XX, a 7 1/4 Scot, (A proper engine!!), a 7 1/4
Britania and a 5"Martin Evans B1, that was on the ground level. On the
raised level we had a 5"Brit and my 5" IoM Beyer peacock. A great day was
had by all, the older kids enjoyed it more me thinks!

Thats all over now so back to the workshop to fettle my stationary engines
for Tues club night.

Dave.