[modeleng] Re: Model Engineer's Traction Engine

  • From: Roger Mason <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 09:44:50 +0100

Hi Alan,

    You said:

>There was one of these at the Guildford ME Show.

Does it feature in your pictures of Guildford?   If so I will pass along
details of where to find the picture to my friend - it might spur him on
a bit further.   Incidentally I am hoping to attend the Donnington Show
with said friend,  possibly on the Tuesday.   What are others planning?

    I suppose if he cannot find ready made castings the next question is
going to be:  "Who will cast 'one-offs' in bronze?"

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in St. Agnes.