[modeleng] Re: Model Engineer

  • From: Kenneth Swales <kenwillowbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:53:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

I, at one time, liked the how to articles.  That was
when they would last up to a year.  I stopped my
subscription to Engineering in Minature because such
articles now take 5 or more YEARS.  If I started a new
project following these articles, I would probably be
even more old and decrepid than I am now (assuming I
lasted that long).

Ken
--- Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow