[modeleng] Re: Model Engineer

  • From: Alan Stepney <alesara2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:21:18 +0000 (GMT)

I believe / suspect that it was formed by the
Administrators as a vehicle for them to operate the
company during the time they are in control.

Not an unusual procedure.

I gather that there is some interest, (two parties, or
possible more, I believe) that are interested in the
modeling magazines, but the intention is to sell the
whole lot as a package if that is possible.

Alan