[modeleng] Re: Machinery order

  • From: "Terry Lane" <tel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:32:07 +1000

Youse blokes don't even wanna know about my fingernails - I grown more of
them from scratch than anyone else in the world - yeah I got two linishers
(belt sanders) here - one home made jobby & the other one of those bolt on
attachments for an 8" bench grinder (grinder & attachment a recent donation
from youngest daughter's boyfriend)