[modeleng] Re: Is the List Working

  • From: Roger <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:29:53 +0000

Hi All,

    Well judging from the replies to the list - I guess all is working
well,  but everyone must be busy preparing for Christmas.

    Rich asked:

>Did you have any more luck with the Greeny (?) traction engine?

    Well we did get some more information,  regarding its pedigree,  but
we didn't find a source of castings specifically for this design.
Partly as a result of this,  and partly the thought of picking up a
project which has been laying in a box for many years,  my friend has
packed it all away again and moved on to other projects.   Anyway thanks
to all those who gave leads to information.

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in St. Agnes.