[modeleng] PayPal

  • From: Roger <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Model Engineering List - Latest <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:39:17 +0000

Hi All,

    Sometime ago I opened a PayPal account.   I have used it to pay for
various purchases over the Internet - and it seemed to work very well.
I have now reached my limit for payments - I thought this was a limit
for the amount paid in a month,  but it seems to be an all-time amount.

    I am not sure how one lifts this limit.   The only information I can
find on the PayPal site is that they want permission to pay monies
directly in and out of my bank account,  using a direct debit
facility.   This I am not keen on.   Also the bank has to be in either
the U.S.,  or the U.K.,  again something that does not fit in with my
requirements.

    Does anyone have more information how to continue paying using
PayPal and having the amounts debited from my credit card account?

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in St. Agnes.