[modeleng] Re: Humbrol

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 06:47:16 -0700 (PDT)

Alan,

Most Enamels are thinned with what we Yanks call
"Mineral Spirits".  I'm not sure of your term at the
moment, but the labels on the paint should say what to
use.  I would think that the same stuff you use to
wash the brushes would serve as an adequate thinner.
Maybe a little experimentation before ruining a whole
bottle is called for.

Al Messer

--- alanjstepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>