[modeleng] Re: Gravers

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:30:18 +0100

Over the years I have collected all sorts of tools, equipment, and gadgets.
However, gravers are not among them.

If I should decide to remedy that deficiency, at least I'll know what to
look out for, and where to go for them.
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.