[modeleng] Re: Fixed vs feathering paddles, was RE: Re: Thoughts on future projects....

  • From: "Clifton" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:38:49 -0000

Hi,

I think you need some scale drawings of feathering paddles which you will
have to then scale to your paddle diameter. The alternative is a lot of
clever work on a drawing board.
When I built my models years ago I got a book published by the Maritime
museum on the Paddle tug reliant. The book's title was "Old Order New Thing"
which had diagrams in it.
If you cant get one then I could scan off the paddle  page & e-mail it to
you

Regards

Clif