[modeleng] Re: Thoughts on future projects....

  • From: stepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 17:47:38 +0000

Fitting the feathering to a small boat, with the complexity it entails,
would be a major task.
Plus the added width might make life difficult, not least for
transporting the boat on land.
Hence I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that it wouldnt have feathering paddle
wheels.

I wouldnt be in favour of electrical powered boiler. If it is going to
be used, may as well fit an electic motor!
Alan