[modeleng] Re: Engineering in Miniature

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 12:43:38 -0000

Thanks Jeff - it was the December issue with the tender that I saw in the
newsagents, which is why I asked, to see how many back issues I would have
to buy for the complete set. I will need a lot in total, probably too many
for just one series of articles. Are these construction series ever
published in booklet format, as Model Engineer have done with some of theirs
though please? If so I would be better off waiting for that instead.

Regards,

Tony.