[modeleng] Re: Engineering in Miniature

  • From: Jeff D <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:07:27 +0000

Hi Tony,

If it's the Roger Thornber article currently running that you mean, he's done
several locos in EIM. I recall he usually spreads them out over 8 or 10 issues.
A good read, and good drawings, even if you're not into gauge 1. I've had a few
good ideas on how to do working bits in a small way from his loco designs.

Cheers Jeff Dayman