[MoAccess] Problem with gm files in sonar with motif xs.

  • From: "Kevin Reeves" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "midi Mag" <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 06:08:21 -0500

Hey folks. I am working on a project whereby I need to load some gm files into
sonar and render them as audio using the motif sounds. When I load up a song
and hit play, a patch change is sent to the motif, which causes all the tracks
to play using the sounds from 1 of the tracks, and it's not always track 1.
What's also wierd is that when I look at the patch names for each track, it
definitely shows the correct patches, but it's playing back different stuff.
I've got the motif receiving omni, but what other settings both in the motif
and in sonar need to be set so that eeverything plays nice. I'm trying to get
this problem nailed today, so if anyone could lend a hand, it would be greatly
appreciated. My phone number is (615) 473-9831. Thanks so much.