Re: [MoAccess] Site Uploads

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:55:41 -0400

And this is why you duh man!
I am going to get home next week and start on some XS stuff folks, so be on
the look out for that. If anyone wants to suggest anything they may want
covered, just let me know. I think I am going to start with some basic stuff
first, then maybe cover pattern mode...

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg