Re: [MoAccess] Site Uploads

  • From: "Adrian Stewart" <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:00:45 -0500

Alright, cool Bryan!! Just got through loadig up my pattern phrases&tips part 1 and part 1 b to the motif es resource section!!! Now I'm about to try it again on another file without splitting it up!!! Driza out!! lol!!

What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>