Re: [MoAccess] sonar and audio interface

  • From: Ben Humphreys <brh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 20:39:57 -0700

Michelle,

Try changing the Audio Mode I think it's called under Options > Audio > Advanced to ASIO or any of the other choices and see if your audio device magically appears under the Devices tab.

Also, when you select Audio Mode ASIO, you should have an ASIO settings button under Options > General where you can configure your ASIO device.

Ben

At 06:07 PM 1/6/2013, you wrote:
Hi, I’m having issues with sonar and my audio interface. I know this isn’t about the motif per say but since I will most likely be playing the motif while using sonar, I think it’s still relevant. Anyway the problem is that the audio interface is recognized by the computer but not by sonar. In other words, I can’t record or play any projects because sonar doesn’t think I have anything hooked up, but I’ve tested the playback functions in sound under control panel and that worked great. But when I go into audio options and look at the general tab under playback and record, nothing. When I go into drivers, still nothing. I suppose it’s possible that I have something set wrong in the advanced setting. But if I do I can’t find it. Anyway, if anyone wants to message me privately they can or skype me at crazycandlelady, or even call me, that would be ok too. Just email me at <mailto:michelle-thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>michelle-thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I really need help with this. I don’t know what is wrong. I even uninstalled and reinstalled sonar. Gr. I may end up having to subscribe to jsonar again.

list, please use the FreeLists page.
//www.freelists.org/list/moaccess