[MoAccess] Does anyone have the prices for the motif es editors as well as the jaws 11 scripts for the motif es editors?

  • From: "David Ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 14:51:50 -0600

Hi list members, I'm looking to buy not only the motif es editors but also the
jaws 11 scripts to but I'd like to know who do I contact in order to buy the
motif es editors and who do I contact to buy the jaws 11 scripts for the
editors.  Thank you for any and all information that you might have.  P.S. does
anyone happen to know whether midi ox or whether midi yoke are accessible using
jaws?  Thank you.